“By kayak, airplane, and ultimately by foot, McBride is Chasing Water to the End of The Colorado River.” Adventure Journal
Chasing Water is not yet released for sale. Stay tuned for more information.
Pete McBride grew up on a ranch in Western Colorado, a child of the Colorado River. After a life spent visiting other countries to tell stories as a National Geographic photojournalist, in 2008 Pete decided to follow the water from his family’s ranch to see where it ends up. This is the story of Pete’s journey, and a story about the lifeblood of the American West. Directed by Pete McBride, Editing and co-produced by Anson Fogel.
- Best Short FilmBanff Mountain Film Festival
- Grand Prize5Point Film Festival
- Activism AwardAdventure Film Festival
- Best DocumentaryClearWater Festival
- Best Environmental FilmFrozen Film Festival